Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ben Tre: Benadryll and the Beast

Photograph By Jonathan Gibby
Photograph By Jonathan Gibby



First day in Ben Tre: playing shoeless soccer with the orphans leads to an open blister on my foot which exposes me to grass and other such allergens which leads me to break out into hives on hives, transforming me into the Beast of Ben Tre!!
Thanks to modern science though, Benadryll was my beauty today. Also many thanks are in order to Jimmy, Paul, Alex, Dr. Etzkorn, and the other doctors for getting me some of that wonderful drug and a cab back. Wish I could have played with the kids more though. Oh well on to medicines packing then dinner and a night on the town!

1 comment:

  1. "Beast of Ben Tre," quite a title, isn't it? Young people like you keep the spirit up, Sean.

    ReplyDelete